Hassan Raza

Difference btw Sectional viewport tool & Interior Elevational viewport tool?

Can please somebody tell me the overall difference between Sectional viewport tool and Interior Elevational viewport tool? I have been using Sectional viewport tool for interior elevations and started to use Interior elevational tool for elevation for super small spaces due to its small marker on plan. For me they both work in same manner but if anyone has a better understanding about the difference between these two tools.

Edited by Hassan Raza

The Create Interior Elevation Viewport command has the ability to create up to four elevations at once, with the Create Section Viewport command, you create one at a time.

3 hours ago, Wes Gardner said:

The Create Interior Elevation Viewport command has the ability to create up to four elevations at once, with the Create Section Viewport command, you create one at a time.

Linking all 4 of them to a single plan marker and cropping them tight to bounding walls, floor and ceiling.