Disapearing viewports

Hi

I need help. Just upgraded to 2018 and 4 viewports that are on active set of drawings are invisible. I say invisible because I can select them and I get an orange high light and also when I zoom in or out they flash on the screen and then disappear.

I tried: saving and restarting , turning on all classes and layer, updating the veiwport. making sure lines were turned on etc.

it is only happening with just a couple of VPs on one sheet.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not very helpful but does your system fit the minimum system requirements for VW 2018,

(especially GPU + VRAM and System RAM)

and do you have the latest official GPU driver from the GPU vendors website installed ?

(Not just those given by Windows update)

Generally it is nice if users write their VW Version, OS and mainHardware Specs into their

Forum Signature and keep it current, so that people who try to answer have some more

information.

Edited by zoomer

Hi Zoomer

Sorry for the missing info. Ever since VW forum has migrated to this new platform I haven't been keeping up with it. Ive' been a VW user since '98 unfortunatley my new "Greenhorn" status does not reflect that. Any way. as you can see, in the attached screen shot, the VPs are there but not showing up. I tried exporting it as a PDF with no luck along with what I noted previously.  I am still trying to figure out what is going on with these viewports. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 10.51.28 AM.png

Edited by AD+B Studio

Tried Viewports in VW 2018 for the first day now.

I also experience strange behaviors, like View switching from Top Plan to an Isometric

when switching between DL VP's. Also VP's still appear for a while when their DL is

already off. Also see visibility problems but temporary only.

And anything in VW 2018 seems to lag like any settings windows.

Edited by zoomer