Renderworks Interior final Quality doesn't render light beams

ronbjr

Hi there, 

This is my first post on the site, please forgive me if it's posted incorrectly or if I have forgotten to add something.

I am currently working on a Stage design for my church. I have installed two groups of lighting fixtures,  4-Elation Design Wash LED & 6 - Elation Platinum Spot LED III. If I render in Final Quality Renderworks, the rendering produces light beams from the lights, but the actual quality of the room, walls and auditorium chairs does not look realistic. When rendering using the Renderworks Interior Final setting, the room elements look great, but the beams do not appear. I have tried adding fog, but this did not change the results. In this mode, the only way that I can identify the lighting is from the beams that are created on the floor or stage at my focus points, and the element of the beam that appears to be directly reflected from running along a wall. Any help or guidance that can be given would be greatly appreciated.

Renderworks_Interior_Final_Quality.png

Final Quality Renderworks.png