VW 11 Batch Printing/ plt files

I see from the press release on VW 11 that it has a batch printing facility.. how does ths work??

Also is there anyway to create .plt files from VW as my outsourcing location for printing uses OCE repro desk for printing large volumes of drawings. This is usually only set up for Acad plt files but I am hoping that VW 11 can handle this?

Reason I am posting this here (and not on the printing section of the board)is i am hoping for a quick response as i will very soon have to print 96No. A1 drawings x 26 copies of each on an old HP450c. incl folding and collating

I am getting old at the very thought..........

Creating PLT files is a function of the OS, not VW- as i've described in different sections - mainly in the printing forum.

You will need to discuss with your printing service the recommended driver for you to download and install and that is compatible with the OCE software.

As for the batch print function -

THe batch print allows you to print multiple saved views or sheet layers at any given time.

• 1 month later...

Batch print is only available in the Integrated products such as Architect, Landmark, Spotlight, and Mechanical.

In order to batch print, you'll need one of these products in version 11.