VW 11 Viewport problems

I can't state my exact problem because it's not consistent, but when creating a drawing with mulitiple sheet layers I've had numerous cases where the viewports do strange things. I believe my problem only happens when using the crop viewport option. For example, when in the crop option and I hit "apple 4" (fit to window) it may do one of a few things that I don't intend to do. Sometimes it makes the viewport really tiny and the only way to fix it is to undo many times or if I'm moving the viewport around to view another portion of the drawing it sometimes randomly reverts to another portion. If I exit out of the viewport without using the undo command after the problem I experience more problems. The current sheet layer may look unflawed, but if I go to my other sheet layers there is sometimes one that is out of proportion and my apple 4 (fit to window) shows only a really small portion of my entire drawing. My problem isn't consistent enough for me to be more specific, but I was curious if there is a viewport bug or problems that other people have experienced. Maybe there is a simple solution to my problem?

I've had a similar problem.

After doing some work on a model and coming back to the sheet layers with viewports on them they have become approx 100 times larger. Text placed on the sheet layer has also scaled.

Another time the viewports looked normal. I zoomed in and then the drawing seemed to disappear. When i zoomed out i found that the viewports had become much larger than the page again.

This problem occured after creating a second sheet layer. Some of the viewports were annotated.

I'm using MacOS 10.2.8