Please fix the Wall Detail in Windows

Diego - Resuelvector

Question

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Christiaan said:

Its really disappointing the lack of progress with the window tool over the past few years. We just need a few things fixed and we're good to go:

https://forum.vectorworks.net/index.php?/search/&type=forums_topic&tags=window tool&nodes=19&sortby=relevancy

Totally agree.  I was really hoping that just maybe, just maybe these small adjustments, additions, upgrades would have been made in VW 2018 but alas...tis not so.  These kind of changes make me very happy.

VW Make it Happen.  @JimW keep applying pressure where ever possible.

I was really hoping for door and window enhancements in 2018, too.

The doors and windows really need addressing; as tools, they are THE most important tools for the everyday architect,  excluding walls perhaps.

Knowing what VW can already achieve in terms of  technology,  updating these tools should be very easy for the engineers. Heck, doors and windows don't even have any complex geometry - they are just extrudes etc. Very simple.

As far as I know, I still can't make an unequal leaf that would be transparent without making custom geometry for the leaf O.o

These small but extremely important issues hinder VW sales and reputation! Wakey-wakey...!

• Like 1