More on Titleblock

KBallantyne

Question

It seems I'm not first with this and I don't see anything in the thread that suggests things have been adequately addressed.  Same deal, I hit update and my titleblock moved to the center (about) that seems affected by the spacing of text in my Revisions Tab (see attached images).  I have unhinged the titleblock from the border and will fudge it until a proper fix is sent out.  I concur that this was a really unfortunate change that I can't understand why it was changed as it seemed to be working pretty well in 2017.

Any help in the meantime, I'll happily accept.

VWTB1.png

VWTB2.png

1 answer to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hello KBallantyne,

This is a bug and will be fixed. If you want, you could fill in a bug report to follow its progress.

For now, as a workaround, you could do the following:

1. Edit Title Block Layout( If the Title Block is styled you will have to do this through Edit Style->Edit Title Block Layout )

2. Select the long line issue/revision text and make its width the same as the column you want it to fit and verify that Wrap Text is checked after that

3. Exit Title Block Layout and issues/revisions should not be wider than the set width anymore

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov