PDF/Page has moved...

MeTheMachine

Question

Sorry about the title, but I'm going on a little lack of sleep and not thinking clearly...

Regardless, I spent this morning drawing on top of an imported PDF.  Everything was great this morning, made my sheet layers and printed, but when I came back after lunch the base PDF has shifted. 

My workflow was:

- Import the PDF and made a layer "Reference PDF"

- Duplicated it (6) times and created (6) additional design layers for each duplicate.

- Cropped each duplicated PDF in different places. 

- Locked all my new cropped section. 

- Added my labels.

- Done.

Now each layer and crop has shifted, even being locked.  Along with the shift, it looks like the PDF has also been rotated too. 

Is it possible a I hit a keyboard combination and did something.  How do I edit the size and rotation of the PDF, once the crop has been created?  Is it possible I did something to the original reference PDF or should that not affect the duplicates I created?

I should note that all the layers have the same scale.

I'm using VW2018 for Mac. 

Image of Problem

Sorry, but I had to blur some parts due to a NDA.  In the photo, that is the (6) layers showing and the PDF is way off the crop. 

Thanks in advance.

1 answer to this question

Is the PDF imported as a referenced file instead of fully imported? If yes, did you perhaps shift the origin and do something that caused the PDFs to be reloaded into the Vectorworks document? If so they may have reloaded relative to the moved origin and as a result shifted from their first position.