Final SP for 2017?

In previous years there's always been a last SP to iron out the last remaining bugs and provide future compatibility just before a new release is rolled out.

I know that it's been usual to have SP5 for all but 2016, which went to SP6.

There's still quite a few issues for us that have chosen to remain on 2017

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/09/2017 at 1:04 PM, JimW said:

Vectorworks 2017 has not already had it's last SP, no

Just doing a little polite chase up on this. Traditionally the last SP has come out 10 days or so before the new release, so just a-wondering...

I did the whole "duplicate sheet" thing again and then spent 10 minutes opening up each title block and closing it to update the sheet name... and then going through each viewport and renumbering them corectly.

Still looking forward to Uk UCs appearing in the structural member tool too.

I'm sure the Dev team are busy as anything with the new release. I'm itching to see how 2017 will be left for us who didn't VSS our way up on this occasion.

• Marionette Maven
11 hours ago, RussU said:

Traditionally the last SP has come out 10 days or so before the new release

I don't believe this is true. Usually the last SP comes after the next version's release because we have to test it with Mac's new OS which often gets done after release has already happened. We have just barely gotten through testing 2018 on High Sierra for compatibility, the 2017 update will come after that. 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/09/2017 at 1:04 PM, JimW said:

Vectorworks 2017 has not already had it's last SP, no

On 27/09/2017 at 0:11 PM, Marissa Farrell said:

the 2017 update will come after that

Any news on the last SP for 2017? I gather, by previous years that December is looking most likely.

For those of us who didn't VSS upwards, we're still dealing with issues that have been outstanding for over a year. Drawing number co-ordination, structural member tool etc. Wondering if there's a list of fixes in the pipeline.

Not getting on at you I've just been thinking about it.