Polygons & Record to worksheet

Hi All

I am trying to create a map with over 100 different properties, I have drawn all the individual properties as polygons and have attached record information ie, Name, Address, Zone, Area etc.

I need to be able to pull all the individual property information onto a worksheet. Is there a way of selecting each polygon and its associated record data and put each polygon data onto a separate row? Or do I need to turn each polygon into a symbol?

VW Architect 9.5.3, OS X 10.2.8, G4 (Dual) 867mhz , 1.2GB (Ram)

seeIT [Cool] javascript:void(0)

Sure. Set up a database row whose criteria is "record (whatever) is present" or "field value (field name) is > 0".

In the columns put " =name of record.name of field"

This is very literate,so you must use the names of records and fields exactly as they are in the data pane.Also be sure you don't miss the period between the record name and the field name.

It doesn't matter what kind of object the record is attached to.

Note that if you wanted to you could put =area in a column and let vectorworks do the calc based on what is drawn rather than what you type in the record .Handy if property lines should change.