Originally in Marionette (I guess in VW 2016), I never had any trouble with the graphic relationships of nodes to each other and to their wires.  Regardless of the design layer drawing scale which a network (or at least a Marionette object) was created or used in, there was never an issue with this.  Now, I guess in 2017, nodes have been changed so that they are in page units... and unless the scale of the design layer in which a Marionette object is created matches that of the design layer where it's being used, editing the script features all of the nodes piled up on each other and/or very long, even disconnected wires and tiny nodes (relatively speaking).

It seems the relationships of nodes to each other and their wires should always remain the same, regardless of drawing scale (and even regardless of whether they are in page or world units).

This is reminiscent of callouts, which can't be saved as PIO symbols, because when placed in design layers of differing scales, the relationships of their leader lines to the callouts themselves are not preserved.

Or maybe I'm completely missing something?...