Simple cabinet door pull question

is there an easy way to simultaneously change every cabinet door pull in a kitchen cabinet group ?   That is, I might have a dozen different kitchen cabinet plug in objects, and if I decide to change the style of door pull, I have to go back to each cabinet and change each one in the 'settings' OIP.    There must be a simple way to change all the door pulls or handles easily.  Please someone tell me ....

Are you talking about the Base Cabinet, Wall Cabinet, Utility Cabinet objects? For those I can help you develop a worksheet/database that will let you make the changes much more easily.

If you are familiar with worksheets, basically you set up a database for each cabinet type (Criteria Record "Base Cabinet" Is Present) Then set columns with formulas of ='Base Cabinet'.'__DoorHandle' and ='Base Cabinet'.'__DrawerHandle'  The Field name starts with two Underscore characters. That is what makes the name not show in the OIP.

To use the above, I recommend that you manually change one handle to what you want. Locate that single cell in the worksheet/database select and Copy it. Now, select all of the cells in the database or the appropriate column and Paste. The value will be pasted into every cell and all of your cabinets will update. Repeat with the Drawer Pull column.

You will need to the do the same for the Wall Cabinet and Utility Cabinet. But they only have a __DoorHandle field.

If you are talking about the Custom Cabinet object, I have not figured out how to get doors or handles onto the object yet to see if I can access it from a worksheet.