road won't fill or take texture

etweed

I just now used the road feature under landmark. It is a great tool.

I have a simple road that in my drawing and followed the steps in the book. everything went according to the book until I tried to make the wireframe road grey or even have a gravel texture. So far nothing has worked.

Is there something i am missing?

et [big Grin]

I have been adding the color from the attributes palette, but the road still won't take it. I also tried changing the class attributes to have a solid fill pattern and checked the "use at creation" button. Still Nothing. I even tried quitting and coming back in because that solved a problem a week or two ago. I am using the custom renderworks to do the rendering, and the triangulated symbol renders well, (trees too- impressive!), but I still am unable to get the road to go.

Jaguar-running VW10

et

That at least gives me a hint as to where to look in case other problems ever come my way.

While I have you, Is there any known problems w/ using Quicktime 6.1? I caught wind of problems with an earlier version conflicting w/ renderworks and consequently never updated from Qt 5. It keeps showing up in my Software Update, but I hesitate until I know there are no problems.

et