IFC property values disappear after placing schedule

Dear VW Users,

I have more than 500 custom furnitures with a custom property set and different values to import from Revit. Doing this one by one is another pain (is there any way to import more than 1 IFC file to VW at once?) but the more frustrating thing is that after the import something goes wrong. The first IFC entity appears to be good. Than I import the second one, still seems everything ok.

Than I make a schedule to show my custom properties with the values, still ok...but after a while, when I import more IFC files my custom properties don't show up anymore and even the ones I've imported before are turned off in the IFC data sets.

I have a custom property set called "Other". When I import the IFC this property shows checked as active. Than later on it switches off itself somehow and forgets all the values were in it.

I only use =GETIFCPROPERTY('Other.Customvalue') command to list my data, no big magic.

Any ideas what do i do wrong?

Oh...and now I see while im typing...after I restart VW the IFC entity even forgets my custom property. It is not anymore in the Data Sets for my objects.

What is going on??????

VW 2017 SP4

Entity: IfcFurnishingElement

2X3

Well...i think the deafult Objects with IFC Entity schedule is bugged and cleares the stuff in the IFC Entity itself.

I've made a blank worksheet and it seems fine...or at least for now.

By the way...VW 2016 imports an IFC file (let's call it 001.ifc) with all the properties, but VW 2017 imports it as a group.

VW 2017 imports 002.ifc perfectly, exported the same way out of Revit as 001.ifc.

Why doesn't VW 2016 import any ifc materials as colours as VW 2017 does?