• Announcements

• JimW

How to use the Wishlist   09/21/2016

Create a new post here, stating both what you would like to see added to Vectorworks or it's supporting systems and web pages and why you would like that change made. If you see an idea you like, press the ^ arrow to the left of the post's title to promote that idea or feel free to comment on that idea with any additional considerations or concerns you may have. 
Kevin McAllister

Shorten the default label "Renderworks Style"

Question

I wish that the VW default descriptor prefix "Renderworks Style" was shorter. As I create more and more Custom Renderworks Styles, I find that my descriptions get longer and my text is often lost because this prefix is so long. For example -

"Renderworks Style - B&W Rendering" should be more like "RS - B&W Rendering"

"Renderworks Style - B&W Rendering w/Ambient Occlusion" should be more like "RS - B&W Rendering w/Ambient Occlusion"

My text description is more important to me than knowing its a "Renderworks Style".

Thanks,

Kevin

3 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, Kevin McAllister said:

My text description is more important to me than knowing its a "Renderworks Style".

Concur Kevin, thanks

46 minutes ago, Kevin McAllister said:

I agree! I'd also propose "RW" as an option, as that might be a more apparent acronym for someone not familiar.

User definable prefix would be a great option for all styles and resource types?