Scale Object

I had a few hours this morning and I realized none of the current plugins I've created support dimension localization, so I've taken a quick crack at it in a very basic form in starting to create a custom scale plugin (for theatre prosceniums and US/DS Scales primarily). Eventually I intend to add more customization but currently I'm making sure of functionality before I start adding features. The localization seems to work, however as I don't generally work in non US units I'm concerned I may be missing something.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

When I'm finished I'm just intending on dropping this into resource share and/or the spotlight section of the forums.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

ScaleObj.vso

Edited by Stephen Sorenson