• Announcements

• JimW

How to use the Wishlist   09/21/2016

Create a new post here, stating both what you would like to see added to Vectorworks or it's supporting systems and web pages and why you would like that change made. If you see an idea you like, press the ^ arrow to the left of the post's title to promote that idea or feel free to comment on that idea with any additional considerations or concerns you may have. 
Tom Klaber

Twinmotion Plugin + Sync

Question

VW should start playing nice with Twinmotion.

Archicad and Revit have a nice model sync and seemingly more intelligent object control in Twinmotion - VW should work with them to get one too.  This would open up all sorts of possibilities.

If that is too much - maybe an optimized Twinmotion OBJ export - as the one right now has some serious flaws.

This is what I want!

UNREAL FOR LIFE

30 answers to this question

Should probably start a new post with this Lumion stuff.. but here seems good for now. This will be the last time, sorry for hijacking the Twinmotion thread..

Old Lumion and new Lumion 8 comparisons..

Render time 30secs... still getting used to this..

version 5 - with sketch effects - 

Render01.thumb.jpg.88b128691db5cb634da9aded17a0663a.jpgRender06.reduced.thumb.jpg.9cd23c237f71db73ec5eb73405609039.jpg

version 8 - with 'realistic' preset - no post-production

External_01.thumb.jpg.9ad242a416cc7b22b99c6c8621cb05d1.jpgExternal_07.thumb.jpg.945d2f029911f9ad4a51351b980915a3.jpg

Tui why ya gotta post this great stuff while I'm still in the middle of working on the LOVE button!?

Love it!

Haha,..

I shall wait for the forum upgrade completion before posting the rest then!.. yep there's more. :D:D

The LOVE :heart: button.  Coming to a forum near you.  I had need of that a couple of times today on the forum.