kylewurtz

Unable to install Vectorworks libraries

Question

I got Vectorworks a year ago and have been extremely impressed with it. However recently I got a new computer and had to re-download Vectorworks. It has worked flawlessly up until I tried two days ago download the Vectorworks libraries. When I did I got the attached error message. Which said, "We have attempted to install the package three times without success. This is abnormal, and it is suggested you wither try again latter or contact customer support." So I did what it said and waited until today and got the same message. Anybody have any ideas?

Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 12.00.41 PM.png

2 answers to this question

You did not receive an answer from technical support? Did you contact them via email or phone? Tech@vectorworks.net is the most direct route, usually for this issue they will walk you through modifying your user folder permissions.

Thanks for helping me find the email when I looked up tech support it took me directly to these forms and I didn't see a way to email or call anyone.