Jump to content

How do you get this look?

Recommended Posts

  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee
4 minutes ago, Bas Vellekoop said:

It is probally Renderworks with artistic lines



1 minute ago, Pat Stanford said:

I agree Artistic Renderworks, but I don't think it is using any of the out of the box settings. Sort of close to Pen (thin distance) if I had to guess.


Agreed. This looks like Artistic render style with Pencil - Sketch Concept for the sketch, in orthogonal projection.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...