Hidden line render disappear linked data inside the symbols

Hi there,

I have a problem with the linked texts inside the symbol blocks.

When I see them in any type of 3D visualization even in wireframe, I can see all the information pulled from the record without any problem, but when I try to visualize the symbol not in plan view, with the hidden line mode on, all those data disappear.
Anyone knows how can I do to show the linked information inside the symbol block even in hidden line mode?

Thanks

Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 2.35.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 2.36.35 PM.png

I definitely see it in your sample file, but I don't know what is causing it.  

If you enter the symbol and select the text, you will see that the text blocks have zero width and many of them are not editable at all in the OIP.

A little more testing shows that Renderworks also hides the text. So in any mode but OpenGL and Wireframe, text that is linked to a record disappears. You can see it flash on and off when you re-render, or by using the X-ray mode, but it will not show in the final render.

I will submit this as a bug, but it is likely to come back as Working As Designed (WAD) in which case I will convert it to an Enhancement Request.

@digitalcarbonhas done a lot of work with labels with linked text in 3D views, but I think he primarily works in OpenGL. Maybe he knows a trick or has a suggestion. Otherwise, I don't know of any work arounds.