Roof bound offset disappears when inserting skylight

Michael H.

Question

I have a problem when inserting a skylight into a roof object. If a roof is created using the "Roof Face" command, the component bound offset disappears after a skylight is inserted. When selecting the affected roof face, the OIP for that object constantly flickers and I'm not able to change any values for the roof. I can select the skylight and the "Edit Roof Element" dialog box displays and I'm able to edit the skylight.

If I delete the skylight the roof object goes back to normal, the overhang reappears and I can edit values in the OIP.

I would normally use the "Create Roof" command but I have a project with a complicated roof, and the "Roof Face" command is better suited to my needs. I inserted a skylight into a roof object that was created using the "Create Roof" command and everything is OK.

Image below to show what I'm going on about. I created a basic roof in a new file and was able to recreate the error.

I'm using VW2017 SP3. SP4 isn't available yet from our local distributor.

Thoughts?

Roof surfaces.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet