Coming Soon - Teaser Tuesdays

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

By the way, the instant you see a teased feature, if there is anything about it you would like improved or altered, feel free to put in a wishlist item right away! Feedback does not need to wait for release.

If you are unclear whether a feature includes something you'd like, ask in the thread before filing the wish and I'll try to get a very clear answer for you before you do.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Matt Overton said:

$5 says this weeks Tease is "What's new in Styles"?

Many years ago, on April the 1st, Adobe published an article on their latest productivity option.

To add to their Undo and Redo tools, they were going to launch th "About to Do" feature.

So when you're having a mental block, or if you're in a rush, simply click AboutToDo 10 or 15 times, and you'll catch up.

Feature request.... AboutToDo shortcuts... nice.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, RussU said:

Many years ago, on April the 1st, Adobe published an article on their latest productivity option.

To add to their Undo and Redo tools, they were going to launch th "About to Do" feature.

So when you're having a mental block, or if you're in a rush, simply click AboutToDo 10 or 15 times, and you'll catch up.

Feature request.... AboutToDo shortcuts... nice.

THAT Would be brilliant!!

Maybe the focus on machine learning in Com Sci these days could make a system to watch what I do for small repetitive tasks then does them if I hit the AboutToDo button.

Even offer up suggestions on the TouchBar.

There are 3 Tuesdays left,

but as it were "new" features only so far, i hope it ends here.

I am sure that they will have some other "highlight new" features for the release

and I personally fear that these new features will not accelerate maintenance of

existing features and my VW experience.

We'll see ....

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

We have more planned, but when we communicate things to other departments, they have a set scope and I think the original that the social media team was aware of is now done. I have worked to expand the original scope however so stay tuned.

• Like 1