Best Practice Checkup

Hello,

I'm looking for paid consulting help and not sure the best place to post. Sorry if this is incorrect.

I've been a Vectorworks user since 2001, starting with MiniCAD then moving to Vectorworks. I also worked in an AutoCAD office for many years before returning to Vectorworks in my own practice. Until recently, I used Vectorworks exclusively for 2D drafting. 3D modeling was done in FormZ, Rhino, and SketchUp. I've recently been transitioning 3D modeling to Vectorworks for a more streamlined workflow, but after many years in my own small practice I can't help but wonder if I'm using Vectorworks efficiently. Software and industry best practice have changed a lot over the years, and it would be helpful to have some outside perspective.

I'm looking for a local (New York City) or remote consultant with a wide breadth of experience and similar OCD tendencies to review my workflow and make suggestions about how to improve. Depending on who is interested, I'm also looking for help drawing and modeling active projects. PM me for details.

Best regards,
Matthew

• Like 1