Exiting Worksheet After Hitting "Enter"

DKLighting

Question

I have found an issue when manually entering data into a worksheet since switching to 2017. Whenever I hit the "Enter" key it will move my slection down to the next cell but then immediately exit the worksheet. Any keys I press after "Enter" affect the drawing instead of the worksheet. The worksheet does not close out, it still remains open. 

Thank You!

1 answer to this question

I don't have an answer but it's a year later and I'm dealing with the same problem. Useless when entering lots of data into columns on a worksheet. Now I have to go back and grab my mouse and select between every entry? It de-selects the worksheet itself so, for instance, if I type on the keypad it treats my entries as moving around the views instead of typing in the cell on the spreadsheet. 

Somebody help! Is there a way to solve this in some setting that used to default differently or is this a bug in VW2017 or just in our copies? 2015 and before didn't have this behavior and I don't think 2016 did either.