Contract VW operator required

Hi All
I need a part-time contract CAD assistant for my landscape architecture business. Ideally you will be a New Zealand Tax Resident, although this is not a prerequisite.

Capability:
Vectorworks - I use VW Landmark 2008, but you would be able to do what I need using Fundamentals, you would only need to be able to save back to a 2008 version.

If you know any of Sketchup Pro, BricsCAD, Autocad and MS Word/Excel that would be great.

My CAD style is straightforward and focussed on producing plans to construct, plant and maintain landscapes. I also do some site assessment/court work.

I typically carry out initial design in watercolour pencil and then take that to CAD to produce details. You would be supplied with annotated pencil drawings from which to work.

I only use VW's 2D capability and when I want planting schedules I just use VW's worksheet.

I do not use VW's plant database as have found it less than useful for custom projects.
For labels I just use text blocks and manual keylines but if you are happy using key that would be fine.

Where I want 3D I tend to use Sketchup Pro - 2008. I also do my cut and fill in SU using a plugin and then reference any graphics into VW.

A new job may entail some/all of the following:

- Site address supplied to you
- Get data from https://data.linz.govt.nz/ and export as dwg or other if required (data may also be sought from Google Earth as well as a list of NZ urls that will be supplied where needed).
- Import shp/dwg and imagery into VW
- Produce linework / polys from supplied artwork
- Make table and link to polys and calculate numbers from plant spacing and density data as supplied
- Make up sheet set as per notes and template supplied and place tables on sheets

Likely to be 5-10 hours/week.
Example plans avail. on request

Edited by unearthed
Update to VW version contractor would need