Questions for Katie

Katie, I have two questions:

1) I have installed VW Architect 10.5.1 using Panther on my 867 mhz G4. I installed from a CD and I thought it would replace my previous 10.0 version. I am now using either one version or the other depending on how I open the file I guess. Should I trash my 10.0 version so I don't have this confusion?

2) You've helped me with this before by sending me some kind of patch. I place my windows in my floor plan and from there I llike to utilize an isometric 3D view which I get from a layer link.

Once the windows are in 3D I notice they are not what they are supposed to be. Right now I am using horizontal sliders and they are often showing up with a transom. I cannot uncheck transom because it is grayed or it will not change. What can I do?

Thanks, answers are welcome from anyone!

The transom problem should be fixed as long as you are working in VW 10.5.0

You can get rid of VW 10.0. After you move it to the trash, make sure you empty the trash.

You may need to associate VW files with VW 10.5.

If you can't double click to open the file and have VW 10.5 open, you might need to get infor about one of the VW files and associate vw 10.5. with it by selecting VW 10.5 as the application to open it with.

OS 10 has a problem with remembering which version to use when you double click on a file sometimes. This may be what's causing problems for you.