VClaiborne

Vectorworks Fixture Request

Question

I wish there was a Fixture Request submission page available for Vectorworks like there is for Vision so that I could get confirmation that the request has been received.  Being instructed to submit a fixture request on the wishlist seems to me that there is a high risk of the Fixture request being missed, overlooked, and not being created in a timely manner.  

1 answer to this question

At this time we do not have the staff to make content and distribute it as quickly as Vision has.  They have one person who's sole job is to make the content.  That being said, I skim the forum multiple times a day for content related items and make sure that they get to the correct person on the team.  Our content is first released to the Service Select members, then released later for the version content.  so if you are not on Service Select it can be a year till you see the content requested.  But we do try to get them released as soon as we can get an agreement in place with the manufacturer and create the symbols.

• Like 2