Callout Note Text Alignment

I have numerous callout notes in my project, wanting to have the text aligned to the left, have almost achieved for all apart from text that does not extend on to multiple lines.

For some reason if the text is only one line the text aligns to the right.

In the image below can anyone point out where I have gone wrong?

Capture.PNG

Edited by Josh NZ

Another thing you need to fudge. If you edit the notes that aren't correctly left aligned and add a bunch of spaces in at the end of the text, this will push the text to the left, and shouldn't create an extra line. If they all have the same offset point and max text width they should line through nicely.

@Josh NZHi Haven't found the one where you can align to a line yet. But to get rid of the space to the left of text move the dot on the left of the text up to the text. These dots dictate the max text width before carriage return. Once you do that you can then drag the right dot on the text to the left without altering the leader arrow. This will roughly align and then you can use align left to get it all perfect. Also the text you hover over to select align left dictates that this is the one for all others to align to.

Hope this makes sense.

Edited by Alan Woodwell

Thanks for the info guys. Is this a bug? I know in other products, eg word, office etc if you set the text to be left aligned it doesn't matter if the sentence is one line, 2 lines 3 lines etc. Actually this forum is a good example.

Wouldn't expect this is how this sentence should appear.