2017 Renderworks not working and no textures loading

Greg Mix

Question

2017 Renderworks is not working and textures are not loading.  All objects with texture come up grey only.  Sometimes it will start working but then go out again.  Can see Open GL and Hidden Line, but any rendering beyond that and the object go invisible.  Holding cursor over things will highlight objects, but you have to go back to GL to see them again.  GL Options shows "Use Textures greyed out.  "I'm operating in Windows 7.  So far tech support has been unable to figure it out.  

Any suggestions?

3 answers to this question

One thing to try is to downgrade the Navigation Graphics setting

Vectorworks Prefs>Display Tab>Navigation Graphics: Highest level is Best Performance, so change away from that. I think vwx defaults to highest, as if everyone has the best, most current, most awesome CPU and GPU. Lowest level is Best Compatibility.

Hope this solves it!

-B

HI Greg,

Also experiencing the same problems. No textures appear. I only get white/grey objects. All textures appear in the resource browser but I can not open them, edited them, or do anything. I attempted to make new textures... however the dialogue box doesn't even open.

2017 / Windows 10 

Did you ever find a fix?