Odd duplicate fixture issue with Design Layer Viewports

I ran into an odd issue this morning.  I have a Design Layer View Port of a rotated truss with some automated fixtures attached to it.  Upon trying a test rendering I noticed some odd discrepancies in the appearance of the fixture lenses.  Upon zooming in I discovered that there were duplicate fixtures in the DLVP.  I checked to see if perhaps I had a duplicate DLVP and that was not the case.  I went back to the Design Layer in question to see if there were any duplicate fixtures.  There were not.  I did not try Restoring Fixtures which I wish I would have.  I instead simply deleted the DLVP, created a new one, raised it and rotated it and all is well.  I do wish I had though to check my Visualization Pallet prior to deleting that DLVP.  Has anyone run into this before?  

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 9.27.16 AM.png

Edited by scottmoore

Indeed. I thought about reopening the drawing but my solution, at least in this case, was as quick. Really odd. Also strange but helpful was the fact that all three fixtures were pointing in slightly different directions. Were that not the case I suppose I would have been troubleshooting why I had a set of fixtures that were way too bright.