Working in Perspective w/ Concrete Surfaces

thanks to the people who made the ability to work and navigate in perspective possible.

the feeling i get is that i am actually in the field building something

we also need to develop a surfacing ability that is not controlled by the OIP but by the actual geometry we place on the drawing.  

this surfacing ability will allow one to control a 3d object (maybe on another layer??)

as in...i draw a skate park in plan w/ correct geometry then specify radi & slopes and it somehow project directly on to the surface of the 3d object for review & editing

surfaces are very important because a lot of time you don't know what the thickness should be but you do know where the surface should be

one thing i am finding is that the 3d polys can be copied and turned into pads for site modification.

just lower the pad by 0.02ft and it cuts my DTM to just below my concrete surface

and yes the edges are touching and giving me error messages but it still seems to work

5948109411e08_sitemodifierpaddirectlyfrom3dpoly.png.ae6edbcd570ba878f5fb7e8cde2cebed.png 

Edited by digitalcarbon