Anthony Lee

Clay Paky Scenius symbols

Hi I am trying to find the new range of Clay Paky fixtures for VW 2017.  Does anyone know where I would find them. 

Cheers 

Anthony 

We have not made those yet in VW format.  they do have dwg format on their website, but you will need to add the LIR to make them work in VW.

1 hour ago, Anthony Lee said:

Thanks for your help. Do you know and contacts from VWs to get new symbols made

That would be me.  I have an update on the list, but have fallen behind because of other critical things.

Rob.

8 hours ago, Rob Books said:

That would be me.  I have an update on the list, but have fallen behind because of other critical things.

Rob.

Hey Rob that's great I didn't have to go looking too far. Re the symbols I have a large show in a few months with a 135 units. Is there any time frame that I could work in for you to do the updates. 

Thanks again

Anthony. 

Hi Anthony, pm me your details and I'll help you out.

14 hours ago, Anthony Lee said:

Hey Rob that's great I didn't have to go looking too far. Re the symbols I have a large show in a few months with a 135 units. Is there any time frame that I could work in for you to do the updates. 

Thanks again

Anthony. 

If you email me the specific instruments you will need I will try to expedite them for you.

rbooks@vectorworks.net

Rob.

I am using CP Scenius on a large show as well. If you build these, please let me know when they are available.  Thanks,

Funny I was thinking the same thing today.

For now I just duplicated a Mythos and renamed it. The width is the same chassis but it's bigger.

So add me to the list of would like to haves.

Would love the Scenius VWX symbol as well if it is available. Just had a hands on demo last week and I'm loving the colours from this fixture. Not working on a large show with these fixtures at the moment, but they're definitely picking up.

I plan to have them in our next Service Select release.  Hopefully that will be towards the end of September.

21 hours ago, Rob Books said:

I plan to have them in our next Service Select release.  Hopefully that will be towards the end of September.

Which unfortunately is still not in Singapore at the moment. :/@Rob Bookswe were talking about this over the other thread.