Lighting symbol label location

The label location for lighting PIO objects appears to be unstable. I just edited the font size for my lighting symbols, and instead of just getting smaller, most of the tags moved their location significantly. Other edits in the OIP seem to trigger this instability as well. I suspect this is a bug, but if anyone has advice about what I might be doing incorrectly, that would be welcome.

Edit the symbol and do a select all. See if you see an extra handle a little off from the actual light object itself.

If you do, drag this to the center.

Did you notice the light symbol changed preview thumbnail size in the OIP? (did they get smaller?)

Katie, I edited the symbol using the Resource Palette. The PIO object did have 5 handles, and I dragged it to the center of the circle. I didn't notice any change in the Resource Palette thumbnail. You referred to the "OIP thumbnail" - I don't know what that is [Confused] .

Should I expect the label to behave more predictably now?

[ 02-11-2004, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: P Retondo ]

I'm sorry, not the OIP thumbnail. I meant the Resource Browser Thumbnail icon (view as thumbnail instead of list)

Did moving the 5th handle help?

[ 02-12-2004, 09:32 AM: Message edited by: Katie ]