How to change base elevation on site model

Is there a way to change the "base elevation" of a site model?  I want to set my site model's base z at 0 (so that I can leave the floor elevation of my building at 0) but have the contours labeled starting at 96'.  I've tried messing around with the site model settings but haven't been able to do what I want.

Thanks.

Yes set your design layer to zero and then do some maths for you building pad to be zero and start with negative level.

There are many reasons not to do this. My survey data usually comes from a surveror in real world coordinants with RL's set for floor level, gutter and ridge heights even window sill and head heights. You don't have to do any maths calculations to set up your 3D model and when you draw things you can determine any point in space relative to real world coordinates. Builders want this as a surveyor usually sets the building out for construction. If you don't want to see the levels on site model turn off the text.

HTH

Edited by Alan Woodwell