"Render" menu on object info pallet

yoshi

Question

Hi everyone, 

This might be really basic, but when I select extruded object, object info pallet does not show anything in render menu except for sketches options... I am watching tutorial, but it seems that it's supposed to show rendering options... but does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 3.33.32 PM.png

7 answers to this question

4 hours ago, michaelk said:

Are you using an older version with out Renderworks?

It would help to know what version (year) you are using and what flavor (Architect, Fundamental, Spotlight, Landmark, Designer).

I recently re-installed the software, so I'm certain this is one of the newest one, The version is 2017 SP1.

I am using Architect as my workspace

Thanks! 

18 minutes ago, michaelk said:

Can you post a file that isn't working?

I'm pretty sure this is not about specific file since I've tried to edit a couple of different files already, but the problem has not been solved...

19 minutes ago, michaelk said:

It could be that you don't really have Renderworks installed.  (although I thought that was impossible now in 2017 - maybe not).  Having other users open it and see the expected render options would confirm that.

Oh I see I see... here's the attached file and I just want to double check but would you kindly tell me how to install Renderwork?

sample.vwx