Architect / Interior Designer Positions

Heya,

We are looking for Vectorworks users at my day job. What is the forum policy on seeking out potential candidates on the Vectorworks Forum? I have a quick scan through the guidelines and couldn't see any issue with it. Is this correct? Thank you.

Cheers.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
10 hours ago, Diamond said:

Heya,

We are looking for Vectorworks users at my day job. What is the forum policy on seeking out potential candidates on the Vectorworks Forum? I have a quick scan through the guidelines and couldn't see any issue with it. Is this correct? Thank you.

Cheers.

There is/was an official page as mentioned by jcaia above, but it seems empty at the moment and I am not sure who manages it:

http://www.vectorworks.net/community/jobs/available

I personally would be quite pleased with users finding/offering work opportunities through the board, go right ahead. If it becomes a frequent occurrence I'll look into creating a subforum dedicated to it.

14 hours ago, JimW said:

I personally would be quite pleased with users finding/offering work opportunities through the board, go right ahead. If it becomes a frequent occurrence I'll look into creating a subforum dedicated to it.

Thanks for that Jim. I'll take that as a green light.

And so…

Whilst we are always searching for team members with the right fit, at the moment we are looking for candidates with solid Vectorworks experience in our Sydney and Melbourne studios. 

Specifically, we are looking for –:

• Strong Project Architect/Leaders (Vectorworks experience is preferable, but role does would not require a high Vectorworks proficiency. Must be willing to learn the basics of Vectorworks).
  • Architects/Graduates (High Vectorworks proficiency is preferred, but exceptions might be made depending on fit. Must be willing to learn Vectorworks to a high degree of proficiency).
  • Interior Designers (High Vectorworks proficiency is preferred, but exceptions might be made depending on fit. Must be willing to learn Vectorworks to a high degree of proficiency).

Some information about us…

We are a medium sized design firm.

We work across three key disciplines: Architecture. Interior Design. Masterplanning.

We focus on the following market sectors, bringing diverse expertise and experience:

• Consumer: Retail, leisure, hospitality, entertainment.

• Community: Education, residential, community, leisure, retirement.

• Commercial: Workplace, commercial.

If you are interested, please contact me via private message (hover over my user name and select message).

Warm regards,

Troy

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi People,

We are still looking for new staff. Please read the copy above for some information of our firm. Our website is www.pmdl.com.au.

As mentioned above, if you are interested, please contact me via private message (hover over my user name and select message). I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Troy