Insulation problem in wall type

I have created an external metal rain screen wall style for a faceted wall however the insulation element extends beyond the join for each segment of wall in plan, as attached.

I would be happy to ignore this but there are also windows close to the joins in these walls and the insulation is extending over them.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks 

screenshot 1.jpg

screenshot 2.jpg

Thanks Christiaan. I have tried your suggestion and the problem still persists. 

If I duplicate the thinner layer of insulation which is joined correctly and use it to replace the thicker layer, the problem is transferred to the new insulation layer, as attached. Strange.

Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 10.05.00.png

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
1 minute ago, JMR said:

Hi, offtopic, but if I may, how did you create the batt insulation component fill in the wall? I'm unable to find a hatch like that in VW libraries.

Im not actually sure if its listed as a hatch resource on its own or not, it's included in a number of the Wall Styles however and when you insert one of the wall styles, it becomes a hatch resource in that document:

Sample Insulation Hatches.vwx