Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Mac

band equipment/muscians

I am looking for either an outline of a band group  to add as a prop for my wedding or I need band equipment to put on a stage- Does anyone have 3-d musical equipment?

thanks

I grab a snap off the web, cut out what doesn't work then turn that into an image prop.

there are several different ones in the VW shipped libraries starting with 2016 I believe, but  in 2017.   Look in Objects - Entertainment stage_Events.  No human figures, but plenty of different instruments from Classical to Rock. 

Rob.

Didn't see it in 2016-  Under "what" Objects categories, - arch, bldg. equipment and furnishing, bldg services, landscape, and Miscellaneous & Entourage

10 hours ago, Mac B Designs said:

Actually saw in 2017m not 2016, thanks

Might have been Service Select only for 2016.  that's the problem when you develop all the content for the Spotlight, you forget when things came out.

• Like 1

If you have a Service Select subscription, here are screen caps two of the relevant entourage files available:

IMG_0635.PNG.c16b246e9a52a4f3ba728dbce6752498.PNGIMG_0636.PNG.ede06efac7013b58b1d887027fe0ecbf.PNG