Pop-up menu...

Hello everybody. I have a question. How to make a 3D object (symbol) in which I can select options to show or hide properties per component.

For example, as it is done in "Stage Deck" where in the settings section in the "structure" section you can select the parameters:
- Legs-basic
- Legs-Braced
- etc.

I have my own object in which I want to make the same pop-up menu with a selection of different display options.

Thank you.

You need to make a Plugin Object to have that kind of control.  The simplest way to make a plugin is to use Marionette, the graphical scripting language. Check the Marionette and Resource Share - Marionette forums for some basic information and a starting place.

Ask again if you have more questions.

2 hours ago, Pat Stanford said:

You need to make a Plugin Object to have that kind of control.  The simplest way to make a plugin is to use Marionette, the graphical scripting language. Check the Marionette and Resource Share - Marionette forums for some basic information and a starting place.

Ask again if you have more questions.

I need to create a 3D object using Marionette or can I add display options for objects already created manually?