Importing AutoCad dwg's issue

I'm in the process of importing quite a few dwg's from an office that uses AutoCad. Everything comes in fine other then one detail. The dimensional arrow markers are HUGE. I'm attaching a screenshot to give a sense of this. I have tried playing with the import settings to no avail. Does anyone have the quick fix to this, maybe experienced a similar thing before? Thanks for any help.

DWG Issue.jpg

Go to Document Settings : Document Preferences, Dimension Tab.

Click the Custom button. Select Standard from the list and click the Edit button.

Click the pull down menu to the left of Linear Markers and change it from Custom to something in the list.  You probably want to repeat this with the Other Markers and Leader Line Markers also.

To my eye, the .125" 15° marker is still to big, so you probably want to edit the marker list to add a smaller arrow.

While you are editing the Standard standard, you might want to uncheck the Arrows Always Inside option.

Click, OK, OK, OK to close the three windows.

You should have something that is closer to what you want. Play with settings as necessary.

Hi

If you change the active layer scale of all the layers to 1:1 then they look more respectable. After that I noticed that all the dimensions are set to STANDARD. Edit the dimension standard from the Document preferences dialogue and set the arrows for the STANDARD style to something more appropriate. Works fine here.

I'll upload the file ....

303_Buffet.vwx