Christiaan

More refined control over complex door opening arrangements

Question

We'd like to get rid of the “complex door” XOXOXO drop-down menu and replace it with something more akin to the Custom Sash Options interface in the Window Tool.

7 answers to this question

This might allow for illustration of door stops within a door frame.

I would love to see doors and windows take a cue from the custom cabinetry tool.  I would LOVE that same interface to create door/window gangs.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2018 at 5:14 PM, Tom Klaber said:

I would love to see doors and windows take a cue from the custom cabinetry tool.  I would LOVE that same interface to create door/window gangs.

I've never looked at that before. Nice interface. Appears to support only double doors but general principle is great.

4 hours ago, Christiaan said:

I've never looked at that before. Nice interface. Appears to support only double doors but general principle is great.

Take a closer look- you should have options for double doors, single doors (L or R), Drawer Gangs, and Open

Sorry, I meant only double doors vs no gangs of folding doors.

@Tom Klaber 

On 4/30/2018 at 9:14 AM, Tom Klaber said:

It seems servicable except for the glaring deficiency of not being able to specify individual drawer heights.

Sheesh! Better than not, however.

bc