Slow redraw question

I drew a site in 3D, and recently added a "shell" building as shown in the attachment.  There are no interior walls, only the exterior walls and a roof.  After adding the walls, I suddenly noticed the screen redraw of the walls in top/plan view are unusually long ... about 3 seconds per wall, or about 30 seconds for the whole thing every time I scroll or zoom in/out.  I'm not used to any redraw delay for top/plan view, so  I figure something must be wrong.  Any suggestions as to what is wrong or could cause it ?   I did not use "stories" for the walls, I just duplicated and moved them up for each floor.  There are no interior walls, slabs, or any other symbols.  I've had much larger file size drawings without this issue  (size = 95 Meg)  so I'm puzzled.    When using RW or OpenGL everything renders as fast as normal.  Any thoughts ?

Site_with_RRMM_buildings_3D_NW_3.jpg

I wonder if it could be related to this issue I'm having where you need to zoom or pan to see any changes. As zoomer pointed out try changing the Navigational graphics setting and see if that helps. I think it may be related to the recent SP3 update as that's when I first started noticing issues.

Bingo !   Christiaan -  you got it right.  First I changed the Navigational Graphics from being checked to being unchecked.  It had no affect (maybe made it worse).  Then I took the VW default wall style for brick veneer with 6" stud cavity insulation and removed all the component hatches (except brick veneer) as Christiaan suggested.  Now it scrolls and zooms fast.   Case solved ... thanks a lot Christiaan.

However, I am disappointed that using the standard VW-provided wall style caused this to begin with.  For this job, removing the hatches doesn't matter ... but I envision sometimes where that would be a problem.