OzCAD plugins - we can't buy

I was wondering if anyone understands the reason we cannot buy OzCAD plugins for VW?  I contacted the company to purchase their WinDoor plugin and was told, based upon some sort of agreement with Nemetschek, they cannot sell new versions of the plugin.

The plugin looks awesome, and I am perplexed why we can't buy this.  For those that don't know what I am talking about, here is the info. http://www.ozcad.com.au/products/windoor.php

Edited by jcaia
20 minutes ago, mike m oz said:

Windoor is made for the context and protocols of Australian and New Zealand doors and windows.  Thus it may not cater properly for other country contexts and protocols.

To me it looks like settings are there to adjust accordingly - and its probably not far off in most instances.  There are some nice features in your guys plugin and would love the opportunity to buy it.

2 hours ago, Alan Woodwell said:

At the risk of being frowned upon by the hierarchy. We here in OZ share other Aus/NZ plugins, the handrail / fence plugin is also great.

One day we may get an official answer.

Yeah, I was watching those videos as well - they do look really nice.  I can't understand why the folks at VW are restricting sales to our area.

9 hours ago, jcaia said:

I was wondering if anyone understands the reason we cannot buy OzCAD plugins for VW?  I contacted the company to purchase their WinDoor plugin and was told, based upon some sort of agreement with Nemetschek, they cannot sell new versions of the plugin.

I'm not aware of any agreement with Vectorworks but I know that OzCAD decided at one point that it was stretching itself too far trying to support the international market. It's just a one man band as far as I know and it's a very complex plugin, so he decided to concentrate on the market it was originally made for. I was making a lot of requests to him for the UK/EU market at the time and some of the things I was asking for would have taken away development time for AU/NZ needs.

I think it's a shame too, it was my favourite plugin along with CameraMatch. But I've started concentrating on trying to get the native window object improved.

Strange, seems the end user could simply adjust units/settings on their end without need for additional programming/development. ... ?? Would love to see more plugin development like this encouragedorsupported by VW. In fact, it seems it would be in NNA to somehow sponsor or 'co-license' such efforts as to deliver more timely product development. what gives?