Christiaan

Ability to configure doors within the Window Tool

Question

8 answers to this question

9. Ability to drag window width/Height/base height in construction viewports or drawings

10. Sun blocker box above the Window.

(Rollladenkasten auf deutsch)

Or even better, just the german window tool or the  australian windoor edition.

Edited by zoomer
  • Like 1

A better window tag! It would like in plan view to choose wich parameters to display. Like fire ratings, elevation, opening size, name and so on. 

I wonder whether it would be better to break these down into separate posts? I like the idea of having a comprehensive set of improvements that would actually make the window tool useable. But people might like some of these ideas and not others, so how do they vote?

Edited by Christiaan

Hey Christiaan,

So even the Mother Country can't use WinDoor?  It's a pretty good tool, albeit sometimes tricky to understand (unit sizing/quantifying protocol).

I happen to have it here in the US as I am grandfathered and use it on occasion when the standard VW tools don't cut it.  The object will export to other VW users but if they don't have windoor, it's only uneditable geometry....but still there none-the-less.

And you can pretty much create your own as well.

Yes, we were using Windoor but since they dropped international support we've concentrated our efforts on using the native tools.