Christiaan

Merge Custom Selection and Criteria dialogue windows

Question

There’s simply no need to have both of these dialogue windows. Please merge them.

custom-selection.jpg.825dc596f8abb00ee4c3f6fa7092e230.jpg

custom-selection-delete-any-line.png

Edited by Christiaan
Split into multiple wishes
  • Like 1

6 answers to this question

Additionally, any place in Vectorworks where additional criteria are defined with "More Choices" and "Fewer Choices" buttons, there needs to be a way to delete individual criteria lines, instead of only being able to use "Fewer Choices" to delete the last line.

For example, if I wanted to delete the "Type" criterion below (in order to then include all 3D objects such as Solid Additions, Sweeps, etc.), I'd have to delete all of the other criteria first, then recreate them.

5915f536e6081_ScreenShot2017-05-12at10_01_31AM.png.5147d413b4b0ad4d4a18083bf0dffc10.png

Instead, there should just be a little minus button in front of each line for quick and easy removal of unwanted criteria.

Edited by Andy Broomell
  • Like 4

Yeah, good spotting. The "More Choices" button could be changed to to a more universal "+" too. Added it as item 2 👍🏼

Edited by Christiaan
  • Like 1

I absolutely agree with 1,2 and 3.  I wish they were separate posts so I could up them selectively.  For 3 it would be great if there was integration with the folder structure.

• Like 1