Jump to content
  • 9

British English localisation + correction of building terminology


4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Please feel free to post any others you can think of here and I'll add them to the original post.

Share this post

Link to post
  • 0

Would you have more luck if you changed the title to "Localization".... 😉

  • Laugh 1

Share this post

Link to post
  • 0
  • Added louver = louvre
  • Crossed out the changes that have now been implemented
  • And added some more information regarding 'going' vs 'tread depth'
  • Like 2

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


7150 Riverwood Drive, Columbia, Maryland 21046, USA   |   Contact Us:   410-290-5114


© 2018 Vectorworks, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Vectorworks, Inc. is part of the Nemetschek Group.