PVA - Jim

Remarkable Renderworks by Daniel Jansenson

Explore the basics of Vectorworks software’s integrated Renderworks features with architect and rendering expert Daniel Jansenson:

Jim',

I watched the series of rendering videos in vectorworks 2017  getting started guides/online training but I am not able to get a coherent rendering throughout the viewports.  As you can see, some are overexposed while some do not render properly the reflections associated with the mirrors. Note that some viewports are camera based VP and others (looking like OpenGL) are interior elevations with a perspective view. The file is attached and you will be able to see that all the viewports use the same custom rendering. What am I doing wrong and why am i not able to get this consistant look throughout? I spent many hours trying to get this but I am getting quite unsatisfied with this process.

Thanks for your help

Christian

CF-350w42_Bath_rendered.png

CF-350w42_BP.vwx

Currently there is no more standard brightness slider in Render Styles.

If you want to control brightness, you will need a camera to create a viewport from

and extend the advanced settings below to set a suitable time/aperture combination.

Edited by zoomer

The last of the videos in this series should now be live. If you have not yet seen them; Enjoy!