Create Plot and Model View

Do you think it will? After all the point of the Create Plot and Model View command is to create positions at non-Horizontal angles. Sloping trusses and vertical towers are a staple of the concert and event industry and this is the Vectorworks solution to exactly this type of situation. Vision is marketed primarily at this industry.

How do others go about drawing non-horizontal positions for export to Vision? 

1 hour ago, Edward Joseph said:

Hey Mark,

I usually just change the hanging angle in the object info palette before converting to a lighting position, I find that's definitely the easiest way of going about making vertical or sloped positions.

If you do that then you can't draw the model accurately enough. How then are you able to use VW's ability to show the Hybrid Symbol geometry properly. In many instances you will just have instrument symbols piled one on top of the other. This is a big problem for me and defiantly decider for me NOT to invest yet in the Vision software yet.

Perhaps you could share a file where its worked out well so I can understand better how I could work better