Room Finish Schedule - Showing multiple finishes on one wall

emilie

Question

Hi, 

I'm trying to set up a room finish schedule using worksheets and the space tool. I need to show multiple finishes on one wall but the space tool limits me to one finish for North, East, West and South.

For example, I need to show gypsum wall board & acoustic wall panel for the north wall in Room XYZ. 

There are many rooms where I need to put 2 or 3 finishes for one wall. This seems like a pretty common situation so does anyone have a work around? 

In a perfect world, under each wall direction there would be a Material column (ie: gypsum; wood panelling etc) and a Finish column (ie: natural stain-Sikkens;  painted-benjamin moore 1053 etc.).

I just wish there was a way to customize it more because I can see the potential for this tool... Maybe I'm just missing something?

Would greatly appreciate your feedback. 

Thanks!

Em

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Thanks for your suggestions.  It would be nice if VW could allow you to select multiple finishes since my wall finishes are all nicely set up in the drop down menu. Manually typing in some seems clunky. I'll add it to the wishlist. 

Is there a way to add more user defined fields or are we limited to the 10 'additional info' boxes?

Thanks!

Em