Mimers

Blended Projection - Changing Overlap %?

In VW Spotlight 2015, I have a 10x30 screen with two projectors blending on it. VW is defaulting to a 31% blend (5' overlap) for a resolution of 3240x1080. My graphics designer wants to aim for a smaller overlap to get to the 3536x1080 resolution used on the last show on the tour - how can I adjust this in Spotlight? All items in Object Info related to overlap or screen size are non-selectable. 

Mimers -

The current version of Blended Screen provides for adjustable overlap.  You'll either need to upgrade to Spotlight or Designer 2017 or purchase a license for the Landru Design version of the tool as part of VideoScreen 4+ or Producer's Pack 3.  See the links in my signature for more information on the latter.

Regards -

• Like 1

So it's just not possible with vanilla 2016? I can't wait to spend all day on the phone waiting for Service Desk to approve an upgrade for me...